Thursday, August 4, 2011

Adult ADD or Early Onset Alzeheimer's?

I lost my watch last night.

My watch, a gift from my parents when I graduated from grad school, is the only piece of jewelery I ALWAYS wear. Even when I come home from work in the afternoon and divest myself of every other accessory, I leave my watch on. I often sleep with it on.

But last night, I couldn't find it. I checked all the usual places: the bathroom vanity (nothing); my nightstand (nothing); and all the less common places: the arm of the sofa (sometimes I take it off when it's hot and I'm watching TV...but nothing...); the kitchen counter (not sure why it would be there but I checked anyway...nothing).

After about 30 minutes of intense searching, I found my watch.

Right here:

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment