But somehow I fell into a deep, dark FUNK. And I shouldn't have. But some days are like that. Even in Australia.
So I decided to think about a few of my favorite things.
* My boys. This goes without saying, so I just had to get that over with first on my list.
|Oh look ! There's Curt with the missing tooth. The one that grew in and then got broken off by a close encounter with a swing.|
* That two of my three favorite flowers grow in my yard.
My faves: Gardenias. Peonies. Hydrangeas. Hydrangeas and gardenias grow in my yard.
* Almost **ANY** Yankee Candle
*Beach Music...by Pat Conroy
* The beach....with my family!
* Anything vanilla scented
*The smell of anything baking.
* The scent of Baby Magic
* The sound of laughter. Any laughter.
* My bestest friends. S. M. D.
* Chocolate buttercream
*Rain drops on roses...Ok, not really....they're *nice* and all, but....not really....
*Breakfast for any meal of the day.
*Books, books and more books!
* Porch parties
* Laughing lunches
(more to follow)