Friday, April 8, 2011

Random

No organized thoughts tonight, just random musings from a full week.

Becky & Anthony weigh heavily on my mind tonight. My "baby" sister (who claims I whomped her repeatedly as a child) is one of the strongest WOMEN I know. As is her husband. And their two beautiful children. Praying for them constantly. Constantly amazed by their strength.

****

Also praying for my friend whose heart has been heavy for years. That she realize her self worth and have the strength to fulfill her own dreams.

****

Worried about Curt's impending TAKS test...I won't be in town when he takes the test and I'm worried the disruption of mommy not being at home will take it's toll. Is that selfish-all-about-me? A little bit...but I know that child inside and out. We don't disrupt routine if at all possible.

****

Excited for Andy and Juli. My brother, next in birth order, is about to get married. He's old. Really old. (35) ;-) and waited until he found THE ONE. That would be Juli. They are precious. Wishing them the best for a lifetime of partnership and love.

****

Thinking about a co-worker who today told me that our conversation on Tuesday night really made an impact on her. How she was changing some things in her life after she realized maybe she needed to do things differently.

****

Thankful for some beautiful friends who bring unimaginable light into my life. Couldn't do it without you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment