Monday, February 20, 2012

Top 10 Things to Be Happy About on a Monday Morning

In no particular order:

10. The sunshine!!! My weather app shows today as being cloudy. But it's not. So take THAT, weather app!

9. New shoes. Because WHO can be in a bad mood wearing turquoise and hot pink running shoes?


8. A great Sunday School class yesterday morning and a dinner to look forward to together on Friday night.

7. Emails from my boys first thing this morning.


6. Freckles.


5. That basketball is over for the year. And the boys had fun at the-end-of-the-year ceremony.

4. Soccer starts tonight for Luke; Curt isn't playing this season.

3. That I came in four whole dollars under budget last week for groceries. $4. 

2. Did I mention the SUNSHINE?

and

1. I ran a little over 2 miles this morning with the support of two great people. And for someone who hasn't exercised in a long time, that makes me very, very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment