Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random Thursday Thoughts

1. I really, REALLY, REALLY love my Wednesday nights. By Wednesday morning I'm practically shaking with anticipation of seeing the girls at Bible Study. *AND* the boys and I have started a new tradition of going out to dinner before church. Last night it was Smashburger. Seriously good times.



2. Before Bible study last night, one of my new friends offered her thoughts on a comment I'd made last week. She gave me insight and perspective I haven't had before. Thank you, S!!!!

3. Great quote from Bible study last night that I'm embracing, "Know who you are in Christ and who you are as a person." Yes. Yes. Yes. 

4. I love cookie dough. Even with mystery ingredients in it. ;-)

5. The rain yesterday made me SO. HAPPY.  Even though the rain was dreary when I lived in Germany (where it rains for approximately 367 days out of the year), it was a welcome, blessed sight during this drought.

6. I want to plant some pansies this weekend. Those make me happy too.

7. That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment